Christian Bale in talks to play Moses
Los Angeles: Actor Christian Bale is reportedly being pursued for the role of Moses in Ridley Scott`s ‘Exodus’.
Fox Studio has also decided to bring forward the production of the film, reported Aceshowbiz.
The movie`s initial script was written by Adam Cooper and Bill Collage, with Steven Zaillian now having signed up to rewrite it. The plan is reportedly for Scott to begin work on "Exodus" immediately after he has completed ‘The Counselor’.
"What`s interesting to me about Moses isn`t the big stuff that everybody knows. It`s things like his relationship with Ramesses [II, the pharaoh]. I honestly wasn`t paying attention in school when I was told the story of Moses. Some of the details of his life are extraordinary," Scott had said.
Bale was also recently reported to be close to signing for film ‘Everest’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!