Drew Barrymore likes to play roles in reel life too
Los Angeles: Actress Drew Barrymore and her husband Will Kopelman like to role play.
The couple will often have dates nights at various hotels where they pretend to be strangers who meet at the bar, reports contactmusic.com.
``They`ll get a sitter for their daughter, Olive, and take turns arranging a monthly overnight stay. They`ll meet at the bar and pretend to be business travellers. Once Drew dressed up as a chambermaid and Will was a hotel guest," a source told Star magazine.
Drew has previously spoken about her and Will`s night out without their daughter, saying it is important for their relationship that they have time alone.
``You just have to do it, you just have to squeeze in the occasional date night. For our last date night he took me downtown for ramen noodles. Of course I woke up so swollen the next day from all of the salt that I looked like a puffer fish but it was worth it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'