Emma Stone in talks to star in Woody Allen`s next
Los Angeles: The ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ star Emma Stone is reportedly in talks for the leading role in Woody Allen`s untitled next film.
The 24-year-old actress has recently completed ‘Blue Jasmine’ with Cate Blanchett and Alec Baldwin, reported Deadline.
Stone is currently busy with Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu-directed dark comedy `Birdman`, Cameron Crowe`s untitled next.
Stone will reprise as Gwen Stacy in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’. The film is a sequel to the 2012 film ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’. The film is slated for a release on May 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor