Emma Thompson joins `Long Midnight of Barney Thomson`
Los Angeles: `Saving Mr Banks` star Emma Thompson has joined the star cast of comedy thriller `The Long Midnight of Barney Thomson` which will mark the directorial debut of Robert Carlyle.
The script, based on a series of novels by Douglas Lindsay, was adapted for the screen by Richard Cowan and Colin McLaren, reported Variety.
Carlyle will also star in the title role of a Scottish barber who stumbles into serial murder. Thompson will play his mother.
The film is slated to go into production in the first half of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Court to pronounce verdict today
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer