Emma Thompson joins `Long Midnight of Barney Thomson`
Los Angeles: `Saving Mr Banks` star Emma Thompson has joined the star cast of comedy thriller `The Long Midnight of Barney Thomson` which will mark the directorial debut of Robert Carlyle.
The script, based on a series of novels by Douglas Lindsay, was adapted for the screen by Richard Cowan and Colin McLaren, reported Variety.
Carlyle will also star in the title role of a Scottish barber who stumbles into serial murder. Thompson will play his mother.
The film is slated to go into production in the first half of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!