Emma Thompson joins `Long Midnight of Barney Thomson`
Los Angeles: `Saving Mr Banks` star Emma Thompson has joined the star cast of comedy thriller `The Long Midnight of Barney Thomson` which will mark the directorial debut of Robert Carlyle.
The script, based on a series of novels by Douglas Lindsay, was adapted for the screen by Richard Cowan and Colin McLaren, reported Variety.
Carlyle will also star in the title role of a Scottish barber who stumbles into serial murder. Thompson will play his mother.
The film is slated to go into production in the first half of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!