George Clooney `shocks` dad with latest prank
Melbourne: George Clooney has revealed that he shocked his father with his latest prank during the filming on ` Monuments Men`.
The 52-year-old American actor pranked his father by showing him his upcoming film followed by the first credits, which mentioned "In Loving Memory of Nick Clooney".
George added that his father plays me at the end of the film and is seen walking off a beautiful church into the light before the screen does black and just after the credits appeared which shocked his father.
The film starring Cate Blanchett, Matt Damon, John Goodman and Bill Murray is based on the true story of an Allied platoon whose mission was to rescue artworks from the Nazis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gour Hari Das' involvement in his biopic necessary: Ananth Mahadevan
- Tom Hanks looks forward to shoot with Irrfan in `Inferno`
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity