George Clooney `shocks` dad with latest prank
Melbourne: George Clooney has revealed that he shocked his father with his latest prank during the filming on ` Monuments Men`.
The 52-year-old American actor pranked his father by showing him his upcoming film followed by the first credits, which mentioned "In Loving Memory of Nick Clooney".
George added that his father plays me at the end of the film and is seen walking off a beautiful church into the light before the screen does black and just after the credits appeared which shocked his father.
The film starring Cate Blanchett, Matt Damon, John Goodman and Bill Murray is based on the true story of an Allied platoon whose mission was to rescue artworks from the Nazis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder