George Harrison’s son ‘found Beatles biopic hard to watch’
Washington: Beatles legend George Harrison’s son has revealed that he faced a tough time watching Martin Scorsese’s documentary on his father, as it was a repetition of his hard life on the big screen.
Dhani, who also collaborated on the film ‘George Harrison: Living in the Material World’, said that having to watch the disturbing parts of his dad’s life, including the knife attack by an intruder at his English home in 1999, proved difficult viewing.
“It’s really heavy for me. I already lived it, so it’s like watching your life fed back to you through the eyes of Scorsese, which is weirder than living it,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“We’ve been working on it for more than five years now. My advice is not to plan anything after watching it. Have a nice evening off,” he added.
The project, fully supported by Harrison’s widow Olivia, documents the late legend’s rise to fame and popularity and his life as a part of the Fab Four group.
It also includes interviews from his former band mates Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr as well as John Lennon’s widow Yoko Ono.
The documentary will have its UK premiere in Liverpool on October 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer