Happy to have proved Hollywood wrong: Uma Thurman
London: ‘Kill Bill’ star Uma Thurman feels that she has proved the Hollywood wrong by still having a successful career.
The 41-year-old actress, who will be seen seducing 25-year-old Robert Pattinson in the upcoming film `Bel Ami`, is happy to have done well despite being told otherwise, Harper`s Bazaar reported online.
"There`s a lot of aggressive talk in this business. You turn 18 and they say you won`t have a career at 20. You turn 24 and they say you won`t last till you`re 30. Now it`s like, if I`m so over, why are you talking to me now?," Thurman told the magazine.
The `Pulp Fiction` star, who has two children, Maya, 13, and nine-year-old Levon with ex-husband Ethan Hawke, is also enjoying a steady love life.
"I have something I would really like to express about my love life. I`m happier with it now than I`ve been in many, many years. Yes I`m trying to have as peaceful a personal life as possible."
Thurman is reportedly dating London-based financier Arpad Busson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming