Helen Flanagan, Kate Upton in talks to play next Bond girl?
New York: `Coronation Street` actress Helen Flanagan and model Kate Upton are reportedly among the top contenders for the coveted role of Bond girl in the 24th installment of James Bond.
Flanagan, 23, is believed to have met the casting directors for `Bond 24`, reported Huffington Post.
"They felt she (Helen) had a unique look, great figure and natural charm on screen," a source said.
Upton had previously expressed her desire to star in the 007 spy agent film.
"It`s a very prestigious title, and it would be a very cool role.
I would need to go through some intense training to learn all the Bond Girl moves," she had said at the time.
`Bond 24` is due on November 6, 2015.
Daniel Craig, who has starred as James Bond in `Casino Royale`, `Quantum of Solace` and `Skyfall`, would reprise his role in `Bond 24` while Sam Mendes is returning as the director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean' writer sued for commission
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' sprinting towards Rs 300 crore mark
- FTII: Filmmaker Kasaravalli slams Paresh Rawal for Rahul Gandhi jibe
- See in pics: Ravishing Urvashi Rautela’s splendid European Tour!
- Amit Kumar dedicates new album to father Kishore Kumar