Helen Flanagan, Kate Upton in talks to play next Bond girl?
New York: `Coronation Street` actress Helen Flanagan and model Kate Upton are reportedly among the top contenders for the coveted role of Bond girl in the 24th installment of James Bond.
Flanagan, 23, is believed to have met the casting directors for `Bond 24`, reported Huffington Post.
"They felt she (Helen) had a unique look, great figure and natural charm on screen," a source said.
Upton had previously expressed her desire to star in the 007 spy agent film.
"It`s a very prestigious title, and it would be a very cool role.
I would need to go through some intense training to learn all the Bond Girl moves," she had said at the time.
`Bond 24` is due on November 6, 2015.
Daniel Craig, who has starred as James Bond in `Casino Royale`, `Quantum of Solace` and `Skyfall`, would reprise his role in `Bond 24` while Sam Mendes is returning as the director.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!