I am proud of Matthew McConaughey: Jennifer Lopez
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says she is proud of the accomplishments of the Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey.
Lopez, 44, had shared the screen space with McConaughey thirteen years ago in 2001 hit rom-com `The Wedding Planner`.
"It was great working with Matthew. (I`m) so proud of what he`s accomplished over the last few years and I have fond memories of him on set," Lopez said.
The singer, who has worked in hit films like `Out of Sight`, `Shall We Dance?` and `Maid in Manhattan` among others, said her 1997 movie `Selena` was a life changing experience as she had completely immersed herself in portraying the late Latin artist.
"I got to immerse myself in her life, got to know her family, her home, her culture... Every part of her story. It was a special time in my life both professionally and personally," she said.
"Playing her not only opened doors for me in the film world, but it inspired me to start my own music career. In a lot of ways, I wouldn`t be where I am today if I hadn`t had that experience," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sharman to do yet another erotic-thriller film with Vishal
- Varun Dhawan in ‘Judwaa 2’ – First look unveiled
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller
- Ram Gopal Varma unveils controversial poster of first RGVtalkies short film 'Single X'
- Woho! Akshay Kumar to romance two leading ladies in next?