I`m fine with losing my money: Ashton Kutcher
London: `Two and A Half Men` star Ashton Kutcher says he does not care if he loses money from the investments he has made in start-up businesses.
The 34-year-old actor, who has recently invested a lot of cash into a portfolio of start-up technology companies, said his main motivation is to make people happy, reported Femalefirst.
"I`m looking for that thing that`s so magical or so disruptive that you don`t understand how it works. I really think that technology probably has the greatest potential to accelerate happiness of most things in the world," Kutcher said.
Kutcher also looks at his investments as if they are characters he is playing.
"If I don`t make money, but what we deliver to people is love and happiness and connectivity and friendship and health, and whatever it is ultimately leads to people`s happiness, I`m fine with losing my money," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- No issue with censor board: 'Baar Baar Dekho' director
- Emraan Hashmi hopes 'Baadshaho' turns out bigger than 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'