I`m not letting Daniel Craig go, says 007 producer Barbara Broccoli
London: Daniel Craig`s `Quantum of Solace` producer Barbara Broccoli will reportedly be increasing the incentives for the star to keep him in the iconic film role of `James Bond`.
The 52-year-old producer`s has claimed that the next installment of the `007` series, whose director Sam Mendes has quit, will be the hardest to make, the Daily Express reported.
The daughter of the late Bond producer Albert R "Cubby" Broccoli said in an interview with Day and Night News that she`s determined to keep Craig in his tuxedo for the next few years.
She has clearly said that she will not let the 45-year-old actor go anywhere and expressed sadness over Mendes` departure from the franchise following the award-winning ` Skyfall `.
Broccoli, who co-produces the films with her half-brother Michael G. Wilson, explained that they do not want to disappoint the fans, that have kept them going all these years and they always try to make films that will please them so the pressure is on even more so than ever.
She further added that she was thrilled that the famous spy was an integral part of the Olympics last year, when Craig appeared in the opening ceremony alongside Her Majesty the Queen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik