I want to be a Bond girl: Cara Delevingne
Los Angeles: Supermodel Cara Delevingne has revealed that she wants to star alongside 007 hunk Daniel Craig in the next James Bond film.
The 21-year-old model, who has launched an acting career, says she would love to star alongside Craig in the spy films and is ready for the call for the next installment, said The Hollywood Reporter.
"A Bond girl would be fun. Are you kidding?! I`d do it," she said.
After smaller acting parts in `Anna Karenina` and `Kids In Love`, Delevingne was in Italy to prepare for her biggest role to date.
She will play a young English woman, Melanie, in new film `The Face of An Angel`, in which she will star alongside `Rush` star Daniel Bruhl and `Total Recall` actress Kate Beckinsale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Waiting for you to come back: Sanjay Dutt’s B-Town friends
- Bobbi Kristina's funeral arrangements to take place in Georgia
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion
- Kian Egan, Jodi Albert want more children