James Cameron in USD 1 billion lawsuit over `Titanic 3 D`
London: Filmmaker James Cameron has been embroiled in a bizarre USD 1 billion lawsuit over his `Titanic 3D` by a woman, who claims that he stole her idea about recreating the magical experience.
The director, who had re-released his 1997 blockbuster `Titanic` in 3D in 2012, has been sued by Faan Qin along with 20th Century Fox, Paramount and others for allegedly copying her concept, reportedly.
Quin claims that they copied her idea of a 3D ride from the R M S Titanic - The Experience ride, which offers fans of Cameron`s film the experience of being on-board the doomed cruise liner as it crashed into an iceberg and sank on its maiden voyage in 1912.
She is is demanding USD 1 billion in damages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH