Johnny Depp loves Captain Jack Sparrow role
London: Johnny Depp is in love with his alter-ego Captain Jack Sparrow in the `Pirates of the Caribbean` movies as the quirky character has no boundaries.
The 47-year-old actor, who will reprise his role as the swashbuckling hero in `On Stranger Tides`, the fourth film in the `Pirates` franchise, relishes playing it as there is no limit to his antics, Contactmusic reported.
"You can do whatever you want, essentially. He`s a free spirit," said Depp.
However, the actor accepts that his undying love for the character can create problems as he is never ready to let go and will perform a scene multiple times.
"The problem is with me is that I enjoy every scene to the point where the director is saying, `Do you have his yet, are you done?`," said the actor.
Depp`s love for the onscreen character is so evident that he made a surprise appearance as Jack Sparrow at a London school following a request by a schoolgirl who wrote a letter to him.
He also dressed up as the pirate for other charity events including a visit to London`s Great Ormond Street Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!