Johnny Depp loves Captain Jack Sparrow role
London: Johnny Depp is in love with his alter-ego Captain Jack Sparrow in the `Pirates of the Caribbean` movies as the quirky character has no boundaries.
The 47-year-old actor, who will reprise his role as the swashbuckling hero in `On Stranger Tides`, the fourth film in the `Pirates` franchise, relishes playing it as there is no limit to his antics, Contactmusic reported.
"You can do whatever you want, essentially. He`s a free spirit," said Depp.
However, the actor accepts that his undying love for the character can create problems as he is never ready to let go and will perform a scene multiple times.
"The problem is with me is that I enjoy every scene to the point where the director is saying, `Do you have his yet, are you done?`," said the actor.
Depp`s love for the onscreen character is so evident that he made a surprise appearance as Jack Sparrow at a London school following a request by a schoolgirl who wrote a letter to him.
He also dressed up as the pirate for other charity events including a visit to London`s Great Ormond Street Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot