Kate Winslet to feature in `Triple Nine`
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Winslet is in talks to take on the lead role in crime thriller `Triple Nine`.
If the 38-year-old accepts the offer, she will feature with Casey Affleck, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael B. Jordan, Aaron Paul, Gal Gadot, Teresa Palmer and Michael Pena in the movie, which is being directed by John Hillcoat, reports variety.com.
`Triple Nine` follows the story of a group of Los Angeles corrupt cops, who plan a major heist, but set out to murder one of their colleagues in a bid to distract the authorities from the robbery across town.
`Triple Nine` is set to release in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!
- 'Force 2' FIRST LOOK: John Abraham back as the tough guy!
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!