Kirsten Dunst dons mature look for period film
Athens: Actress Kirsten Dunst was spotted wearing a grown up style and look for period film ‘Two Faces Of January’, while filming here.
The thriller is about a con artist, his wife and a stranger who are forced to flee their country after they`re caught up in a murder scandal.
Dunst, who plays the wife opposite Viggo Mortensen, in the film which is set in the 1960s was in Athens Monday to film the first few scenes of the project, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She wore a dainty lemon frock with a matching sun hat. Her look was far from her usual casual ponytails or hippy style wavy hair.
She sat demurely as she rested in the sun carrying her handbag awaiting instructions from the directing team.
Dunst is occupied due to the film, which is based on the novel by Patricia Highsmith.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!