Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg reunite for `American Ultra`
Los Angeles: Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg will star together in upcoming action comedy ‘American Ultra’.
The movie is scripted by Max Landis of ‘Chronicle’ fame and will be directed by Nima Nourizadeh. Filming will begin in April next year. Stewart and Eisenberg previously shared screen in 2009`s comedy ‘Adventureland’, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The new film will follow a stoner named Mike who lives with his girlfriend Phoebe in a small, sleepy town. Their lives turn upside down when his past comes back to haunt him and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.
Eisenberg will play Mike and Stewart will be his girlfriend.
"Simply put, `American Ultra` will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil," producer Anthony Bregman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here