Liam Neeson in talks for Seth MacFarlane`s ‘A Million Ways to Die’
Los Angeles: ‘Taken’ star Liam Neeson is in talks with Seth MacFarlane for his next film ‘A Million Ways to Die’.
The 60-year-old actor would join Charlize Theron and Amanda Seyfried in MacFarlane`s next movie, said Hollywood reporter.
MacFarlane wrote the script with Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild and will direct and produce with Scott Stuber and Jason Clark. A May production start is planned.
The film follows a cowardly sheep farmer (MacFarlane) who chickens out of a gunfight and sees his girlfriend (Seyfried) leave him for another man. When a mysterious woman (Theron) rides into town, she helps him find his courage.
But when her outlaw husband arrives seeking revenge, the farmer must put his newfound courage to the test. Neeson would play Theron`s outlaw husband.
Giovanni Ribisi also recently boarded the project when Jonah Hill passed it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as Aarfa – Watch
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?
- 'Sultan' diaries: Salman Khan thanks UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav!
- 'The Flash' movie loses director over creative differences?