Michael Keaton talked to Tim Burton about `Beetlejuice 2
Los Angeles: Actor Michael Keaton wants a sequel to `Beetlejuice` and has talked to director Tim Burton about it.
The 62-year-old actor said he e-mailed Tim Burton and talked to the writer of the film about `Beetlejuice 2`, reported a leading channel.
"I`ve e-mailed Tim a couple of times, talked to the writer a couple of times, but all really, really preliminary stuff," Keaton said.
"I always said that`s the one thing I`d like to do again, if I ever did anything again," he added.
Keaton who played a striped-suit-wearing ghost in the movie said that if Burton will be a part of the project then, it would be difficult for him not to be in.
"But it kind of required Tim to be involved some way or another, he said, adding "now it looks like he is involved," he said.
"And without giving too much away we`ve talked to each other, and e-mailed each other, and if he`s in, it`s going to be hard not to be in," Keaton said.
Winona Ryder too has discussed the possibility of reprising the role of Lydia Deetz in the sequel.
Seth Grahame-Smith, who wrote `Dark Shadows` for Burton, is signed on to write the script
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?