Michael Keaton talked to Tim Burton about `Beetlejuice 2
Los Angeles: Actor Michael Keaton wants a sequel to `Beetlejuice` and has talked to director Tim Burton about it.
The 62-year-old actor said he e-mailed Tim Burton and talked to the writer of the film about `Beetlejuice 2`, reported a leading channel.
"I`ve e-mailed Tim a couple of times, talked to the writer a couple of times, but all really, really preliminary stuff," Keaton said.
"I always said that`s the one thing I`d like to do again, if I ever did anything again," he added.
Keaton who played a striped-suit-wearing ghost in the movie said that if Burton will be a part of the project then, it would be difficult for him not to be in.
"But it kind of required Tim to be involved some way or another, he said, adding "now it looks like he is involved," he said.
"And without giving too much away we`ve talked to each other, and e-mailed each other, and if he`s in, it`s going to be hard not to be in," Keaton said.
Winona Ryder too has discussed the possibility of reprising the role of Lydia Deetz in the sequel.
Seth Grahame-Smith, who wrote `Dark Shadows` for Burton, is signed on to write the script
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan
- What does Deepika Padukone have in store for us?