Miley Cyrus quits acting
Los Angeles: Miley Cyrus wants to focus on her singing career and has no plans to return to acting.
The `Hannah Montana` star, who has been on a headline making spree with her controversial MTV VMA performance and the latest turn on Saturday Night Live, says she has no plans to revive her acting career.
During an extended version of `MTV`s Miley: The Movement`, the singer revealed she`s no longer interested in being a TV and movie star.
"I thought after my show I was gonna act. I did one movie and I came back and said, `I`m never doing that again. I`m going to do music for the rest of my life`," Cyrus said in the documentary about her acting stint on `So Undercover`.
The singer found fame as a Disney star with Hannah Montana, an image that she has been desperate to shed in recent times.
Cyrus, 20, feels `Bangerz` has given her the opportunity to reinvent her public persona.
"I`m starting as a new artist. That`s how I think of it," said Cyrus, who enjoyed box office successes with `The Last Song` and `Bolt`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer