Next James Bond film will be named `Devil May Care`?
London: The title of the 24th film in the `James Bond` series will reportedly be `Devil May Care`, after the novel of the same name written to commemorate the 100th anniversary of 007`s creator Ian Fleming`s birth.
The sequel to last year`s `Skyfall` will see Daniel Craig return as the fictional British spy, while director Sam Mendes has confirmed his return to the series, reported Sun online.
The new film will take its name from Sebastian Faulks` 2008 novel which was written to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Bond creator Ian Fleming`s birth.
The story for the book features 007 battling evil chemist Dr Julius Gorner, who is taking aim at the UK.
After `Skyfall` made 700 million pounds worldwide - including being the highest-grossing film ever in the UK - many fans were hoping to see Mendes and Craig`s partnership continued on future films, and the director is glad to be back.
"I am very much looking forward to taking up the reins again and to working with Daniel Craig and producers Michael G Wilson and Barbara Broccoli for a second time," Mendes said.
"I am very pleased that by giving me the time I need to honour all my theatre commitments, the producers have made it possible for me to direct Bond 24," Mendes added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!