Rhys Ifans joins `Alice in Wonderland 2`
Actor Rhys Ifans is all set to join Johnny Depp in the sequel of `Alice in Wonderland`. Ifans will play Depp`s father in the adventure-fantasy, being directed by James Bobin while Sacha Baron Cohen will be in a negative role called Time, reportedly.
Mia Wasikowska and Helena Bonham Carter will reprise their roles as Alice and the Red Queen, respectively. Ifans is set to play Zanik Hightopp, the Mad Hatter`s father, who cannot hide his bright-coloured hair beneath a top hat.
Ifans is four years younger than Depp in real life but both will be covered in layers of make-up. The actor will next be seen alongside Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in `Serena.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays