Rhys Ifans joins `Alice in Wonderland 2`
Actor Rhys Ifans is all set to join Johnny Depp in the sequel of `Alice in Wonderland`. Ifans will play Depp`s father in the adventure-fantasy, being directed by James Bobin while Sacha Baron Cohen will be in a negative role called Time, reportedly.
Mia Wasikowska and Helena Bonham Carter will reprise their roles as Alice and the Red Queen, respectively. Ifans is set to play Zanik Hightopp, the Mad Hatter`s father, who cannot hide his bright-coloured hair beneath a top hat.
Ifans is four years younger than Depp in real life but both will be covered in layers of make-up. The actor will next be seen alongside Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in `Serena.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!