Rihanna slaps Michael Cera for real in new film `This Is the End`
Washington: Canadian actor Michael Cera had to lie down after Rihanna slapped him during the shoot of their new flick ` This Is the End.`
Director of the flick, Seth Rogen, told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show on Friday, that Rihanna gave the 25-year-old actor permission to smack her butt during a scene for their new movie, if she could slap him, Contactmusic reported.
He added that in his opinion it was one of the times that Rihanna got him in the ear and it wacked off his equilibrium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer