Russell Crowe gives thumbs up to Man of Steel prequel idea
London: Russell Crowe has admitted that he would be ready to reprise his role in the `Man of Steel` prequel, if it is ever made.
The `Gladiator` star, who plays the role of Superman`s biological dad in the hit movie, took to Twitter after being questioned several times, the Daily Express reported.
The 49-year-old actor wrote in his tweet that a lot of people are asking about a krypton prequel and if that`s something they feel strongly about, then they should let `Legendary Pictures` know their thoughts.
Crowe added that if the prequel comes up, he`d be willing to give the tights another go.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?