Samuel L Jackson to feature more in `Captain America 2`
London: Hollywood actor Samuel L Jackson says his character Nick Fury will play a more prominent role in ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’.
The 63-year-old actor has cast doubt on speculation that the SHIELD commander will be given his own spinoff movie after revealing fans will learn more about the character in the forthcoming Marvel sequel, reported Daily Star online.
"I think a lot of people know that (he`s a great guy). I know him as something else because I`ve been alive longer than most of the fans that watch the movies so I know Nick Fury as the World War II veteran and all that stuff," Jackson said.
"It might be interesting to do one day but we find out little bits and pieces about Nick and we`re going into `America 2` in late March," he added.
Jackson said that he loves returning to the character, who he will portray for the sixth time in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", because he is such a `great guy`.
"Everybody likes a franchise character. Bruce Willis had his and Sylvester Stallone had `Rocky`, so I like coming back to Nick Fury. Nick Fury`s a great guy," he added.
`Captain America: The Winter Solider` is due for release April 4, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!