Sandra Bullock lost `Out of Sight` role to Jennifer Lopez
New York: Sandra Bullock has revealed that she missed the opportunity to work together with her `Gravity` co-star George Clooney in the 1990s after she lost ` Out of Sight` role to Jennifer Lopez.
The 49-year-old, who was in New York to attend the premiere of her upcoming film `Gravity`, told Yahoo Movies that she had been in talks to doing the movie with Clooney and director Steven Soderbergh in the 1990s, the New York Daily News reported.
She auditioned for the role of Deputy U.S. Marshal Karen Sisco, but lost out to Lopez.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Ferocious international fighters against Akshay, Sidharth
- Julie Andrews to direct 'My Fair Lady' production at Sydney
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif to wear prosthetics for their next film
- Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart join Woody Allen's film
- Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'