Stephen King`s `Bad Little Kid` to be made into a film
Los Angeles: Stephen King`s new short story, `Bad Little Kid`, has been chosen for a feature film by Laurent Bouzereau and his production company.
The supernatural tale centres on a man whose life changes forever when he realises that a mysterious boy is causing the deaths of people he loves, reportedly.
`Bad Little Kid` was released as an e-story in Germany and France on March 14. King says he wrote it specifically for his fans in those European countries who were so hospitable to him when he visited in November.
Bouzereau, who is also planning on directing `Bad Little Kid`, has a resume packed with making-of documentaries. He wrote and directed the 2011 TCM film `A Night at the Movies: The Horrors of Stephen King`, which featured King discussing horror films and their popularity with moviegoers.
Bouzereau`s other directing credits include Roman `Polanski: A Film Memoir` and `Don`t Say No Until I Finish Talking: The Story of Richard D Zanuck`, which he also wrote and produced.
More than 50 of Kings` books and short stories have been adapted into films over the years, including `The Shining`, `Carrie` and `The Green Mile`.
An adaptation of the apocalyptic thriller `Cell` starring Samuel L Jackson is currently in post-production, and Blumhouse produced a film called `Mercy`, an adaptation of King`s short story Gramma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop