Sylvester Stallone scouting for female lead in `The Expendables 3`
London: Action star Sylvester Stallone wants to cast Jackie Chan and a "funny, tough" woman in ‘The Expendables 3’.
The 66-year-old star, who is currently working on the third instalment of the action franchise, is hoping to bring in a string of new cast members.
The film will star Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Liam Hemsworth, Dolph Lundgren and Jet Li. Steven Seagal will not be the part of the third part.
"Writing EX3 at the moment... EX3 needs new blood and more humor. No S Seagal, sorry, but maybe we get lucky with J Chan! And some young bloods!!!
"By young I mean 22 to 27. Not big bruisers but tech wizard, super brains and a young woman who is not a sex symbol but funny ,tough, Real (sic)," he posted on Twitter.
The `Rocky` star also promised the film will have plenty of humour.
"There are going to be mountains of surprises... The films were always meant to be more on the humorous side with moments of drama (sic)," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik