Tom Hardy to play Elton John in new biopic `Rocketman`
London: British actor Tom Hardy has been cast as Elton John in ` Rocketman `, a biopic based on the gay singer`s eventful life and music career.
According to Focus Features, the film is being backed by the `Candle in the Wind` hit maker as an executive producer and his husband David Furnish, Sky News reported.
The 66-year-old singer will also re-record some of his hit songs for the movie, which is being helmed by Michael Gracey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!