Tyra Banks to star in `Life Size` sequel
London: Supermodel Tyra Banks is set to revive her acting career after signing up to make a sequel to her comedy `Life Size`.
The `America`s Next Top Model` host starred with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan in the 2000 TV movie, about a little girl who magically brings her doll to life, reported Daily Star.
Twelve years later, Banks, 38, has announced that she will reprise her role as Barbie-like Eve in `Life Size 2`, and she is also on board as executive producer.
"Shine bright, Shine far, Don`t be shy, Be a star... Again!!!," she posted quoting the film on Twitter.
It`s not the only project Banks has in the pipeline, the catwalk beauty is making a scripted TV drama, called `Fivehead`, based on her awkward teenage years.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- India is peace loving: Shatrughan Sinha
- Varun Dhawan wants to remake Shah Rukh's 'Darr' and 'Baazigar'
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun