Tyra Banks to star in `Life Size` sequel
London: Supermodel Tyra Banks is set to revive her acting career after signing up to make a sequel to her comedy `Life Size`.
The `America`s Next Top Model` host starred with troubled actress Lindsay Lohan in the 2000 TV movie, about a little girl who magically brings her doll to life, reported Daily Star.
Twelve years later, Banks, 38, has announced that she will reprise her role as Barbie-like Eve in `Life Size 2`, and she is also on board as executive producer.
"Shine bright, Shine far, Don`t be shy, Be a star... Again!!!," she posted quoting the film on Twitter.
It`s not the only project Banks has in the pipeline, the catwalk beauty is making a scripted TV drama, called `Fivehead`, based on her awkward teenage years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Simran’ - Release date announced
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Release date of Aamir Khan's 'Secret Superstar' revealed!
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!