Vanessa Hudgens debuts shocking make-under in ``Gimme Shelter``
Washington: ‘High School Musical’ star Vanessa Hudgens is barely recognizable after her dramatic make-under for new film `Gimme Shelter`, which deals with teenage homelessness.
According to People mag, Hudgens is shaking off her bubblegum tween image for the film, which is a dark exploration of a pregnant teenager who leaves her abusive mother``s home and sets out to find her biological father, reports Contactmusic.
Style icon Hudgens spends most of the film in baggy jeans and t-shirts, with short, messy hair and is made-under to look pale and under-nourished.
She has made her Facebook fans aware of how proud she is of the work, and to expect a shock, commenting: ""I``m so excited and proud of the work I``ve been doing and let me tell you, you all are going to be SHOCKED with how I look in this movie, it``s crazy sauce!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?