Vanessa Hudgens debuts shocking make-under in ``Gimme Shelter``
Washington: ‘High School Musical’ star Vanessa Hudgens is barely recognizable after her dramatic make-under for new film `Gimme Shelter`, which deals with teenage homelessness.
According to People mag, Hudgens is shaking off her bubblegum tween image for the film, which is a dark exploration of a pregnant teenager who leaves her abusive mother``s home and sets out to find her biological father, reports Contactmusic.
Style icon Hudgens spends most of the film in baggy jeans and t-shirts, with short, messy hair and is made-under to look pale and under-nourished.
She has made her Facebook fans aware of how proud she is of the work, and to expect a shock, commenting: ""I``m so excited and proud of the work I``ve been doing and let me tell you, you all are going to be SHOCKED with how I look in this movie, it``s crazy sauce!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'