Vincent Gallo insists he didn’t coerce Chloe Sevigny to do oral sex scene
New York: Actor Vincent Gallo has slammed reports that he coerced actress Chloe Sevigny to do the notorious oral sex scene with him in his 2003 movie ‘The Brown Bunny’ because they were dating.
"Chloe and I were never boyfriend and girlfriend. In 1995 we made out once in Paris," the New York Post quoted him as saying.
"I feel Chloe has suggested we were boyfriend and girlfriend to lessen the boldness of her appearance . . . and to portray herself as a devoted girlfriend and victim rather than a great radical performer.
“Chloe brilliantly understood that the media would persist in thinking that she did it out of loyalty to me," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks