Wang Xueqi joining `Iron Man 3`?
Los Angeles: Chinese actor Wang Xueqi is reportedly in talks to play the Radioactive Man in upcoming ‘Iron Man 3’.
Xueqi, 66, was rumored to be cast as a replacement for Andy Lau, who was originally eyed to join the superhero blockbuster film.
Xueqi was previously spotted talking to ‘Iron Man 3’ chief producer Dan Mintz before his casting news emerged.
Lu, who was often employed by The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley`s character), then exposed himself to small doses of radiation so that he can endure a massive barrage. He later transformed into Radioactive Man who planned to eventually take over the world.
Directed by Shane Black, ‘Iron Man 3’ still has not unveiled its plot. However, the story will be loosely based on Warren Ellis` six-issue "Extremis" comic book series, which presents a new origin story that focuses on nanotechnology.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day
- I've nothing to do with Shahrukh Khan-Kajol's chemistry in 'Dilwale': Varun Dhawan