Wang Xueqi joining `Iron Man 3`?
Los Angeles: Chinese actor Wang Xueqi is reportedly in talks to play the Radioactive Man in upcoming ‘Iron Man 3’.
Xueqi, 66, was rumored to be cast as a replacement for Andy Lau, who was originally eyed to join the superhero blockbuster film.
Xueqi was previously spotted talking to ‘Iron Man 3’ chief producer Dan Mintz before his casting news emerged.
Lu, who was often employed by The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley`s character), then exposed himself to small doses of radiation so that he can endure a massive barrage. He later transformed into Radioactive Man who planned to eventually take over the world.
Directed by Shane Black, ‘Iron Man 3’ still has not unveiled its plot. However, the story will be loosely based on Warren Ellis` six-issue "Extremis" comic book series, which presents a new origin story that focuses on nanotechnology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!