Wesley Snipes wants to return for Blade film
Los Angeles: Actor Wesley Snipes has said that he is open to a fourth Blade film.
The 51-year-old actor said he would be keen to return to the role of Marvel Comics` vampire slayer at San Diego Comic-Con, reportedly.
He said that the New Line Cinema trilogy has proven influential on Marvel Studios` more recent superhero films.
"I`d be open to it. I think we`ve got some stones left unturned and there`s some latitude left for us to build on and I`d love to get back in the suit again and do some things I`ve learned how to do now that I didn`t know how to do then," he said.
"I think we`re better at making that kind of a film now. Some of the things we did in the early parts of the franchise were experimental and now they`ve become customary in a lot of the Avengers films and other comic book adaptations," he added.
He said that he wanted to see more black superheroes on the big screen. Since 2004`s `Blade: Trinity`, the rights to the character have reverted to Marvel Studios.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana