Zack Snyder reveals how `Man Of Steel 2` became `Batman v Superman`
London: Director Zack Snyder has revealed how the man of steel sequel became `Batman v Superman`.
He said that the masked crusader was by no means a part of the project at the very beginning and after `Man of Steel` finished and they started talking about what would be in the next movie, he started subtly mentioning that it would be cool if Superman faced Batman.
`In the first meeting, it was like, "Maybe Batman?" Maybe at the end of the second movie, some Kryptonite gets delivered to Bruce Wayne`s house or something. Like in a cryptic way, that`s the first time we see him.
`Batman v Superman`, which stars Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill as the titular pair, is due to open in cinemas on May 6 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan was offered Hollywood projects! Know why he declined them
- Attention Katrina Kaif fans – here’s good news for you
- Abhay Deol, Diana Penty's 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' to have a sequel? – Details inside
- Priya Malik posts 'free the nipple' photo to criticize censorship
- Krushna Abhishek's father succumbs to cancer