`Bigg Boss 7`: Pratyusha Banerjee gets evicted
Mumbai: Small screen actress Pratyusha Banerjee was Saturday evicted from reality show `Bigg Boss - Saath 7`.
Pratyusha, known for portraying Anandi in popular TV show `Balika Vadhu`, recently took charge of the house as the captain. But due to the eviction, she missed the chance to `boss` around.
During her stay in the reality show, she was seen close to Kamya Punjabi, who has earlier said that she and Pratyusha are "friends for life".
She maintained a cordial relationship with all the housemates, but was seen getting into fights with wrestler Sangram Singh and VJ Andy.
The youngest inmate in the house, Pratyusha, 22, used to get irked whenever her co-contestants used to talk about her age. She wanted everyone to treat her like any other contestant in the `Bigg Boss` house, and not like a "kid".
For now, the `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` house inmates include Gauahar Khan, Tanisha Mukherji, Armaan Kohli, Sangram, Elli Avram, Andy, Kamya, Ajaz Khan and Sofia Hayat. The show airs on Colors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers