`Slumdog Millionaire` team reunites for mini-series
Los Angeles: The Oscar-winning team of `Slumdog Millionaire` -- Danny Boyle, Simon Beaufoy and Christian Colson -- are reuniting for a World War II mini-series.
The 10-part FX mini-series `Telemark`, written by Beaufoy, is based on the true story of the British-trained Norwegian resistance fighters who sabotaged Hitler`s nuclear development program during World War II, according to Deadline.
"This is one of the world`s greatest stories and we want to tell it on an epic scale," Boyle said.
The mini-series marks the trio`s first project for American television. Boyle, Beaufoy and Colson won the Oscars for `Slumdog Millionaire`.
Pic Courtesy: etechentertainment.blogspot.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 655—Abhi is lost in Pragya's thoughts!
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH