`Slumdog Millionaire` team reunites for mini-series
Los Angeles: The Oscar-winning team of `Slumdog Millionaire` -- Danny Boyle, Simon Beaufoy and Christian Colson -- are reuniting for a World War II mini-series.
The 10-part FX mini-series `Telemark`, written by Beaufoy, is based on the true story of the British-trained Norwegian resistance fighters who sabotaged Hitler`s nuclear development program during World War II, according to Deadline.
"This is one of the world`s greatest stories and we want to tell it on an epic scale," Boyle said.
The mini-series marks the trio`s first project for American television. Boyle, Beaufoy and Colson won the Oscars for `Slumdog Millionaire`.
Pic Courtesy: etechentertainment.blogspot.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!