`The Voice` wins best reality competition programme award
Los Angeles: The US singing reality show `The Voice`, won the award for outstanding reality competition series at the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards, here Sunday.
The show, judged by singers Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green, was competing with `The Amazing Race`, `Dancing With The Stars`, `Project Runway`, `So You Think You Can Dance` and `Top Chef`.
Fashion reality show `Project Runway` hosts - model Heidi Klum and fashion consultant Tim Gunn - won the award for outstanding host for reality competition programme.
The reality show gives aspiring fashion designers a chance to compete with each other and create the best clothes in a restricted in time, material and theme.
Other hosts, who competed for the title were Ryan Seacrest (`American Idol`), Betty White (`Betty White`s Off Their Rockers`), Tom Bergeron (`Dancing With The Stars`), Cat Deelay (`So You Think You Can Dance`) and Anthony Bourdain (`The Taste`).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside