Aamir Dalvi dedicates first movie to parents
Mumbai:After spending 14 long years on television, actor Aamir Dalvi is making a leap to the big screen with `Dilli Gang`. He dedicates the movie to his parents.
He has been part of TV shows like `Jyoti`, `Sanskaar Laxmi`, `Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat` and `Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki`.
"The film revolves around senior citizen murders and what attracted me most was that it is as much about us as it is about our parents. I feel that I owe a great amount to my parents for whatever I am today and hence I took up the film for them," Aamir said in a statement.
Directed by Ashish Tyagi, `Dilli Gang` also features Darshan Jariwala, Neena Kulkarni, Yashpal Sharma and Asrani.
"I play Ashish who goes abroad and has been staying there to make his career. He`s an average guy who wants to become something in life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside