Aamir Dalvi dedicates first movie to parents
Mumbai:After spending 14 long years on television, actor Aamir Dalvi is making a leap to the big screen with `Dilli Gang`. He dedicates the movie to his parents.
He has been part of TV shows like `Jyoti`, `Sanskaar Laxmi`, `Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat` and `Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki`.
"The film revolves around senior citizen murders and what attracted me most was that it is as much about us as it is about our parents. I feel that I owe a great amount to my parents for whatever I am today and hence I took up the film for them," Aamir said in a statement.
Directed by Ashish Tyagi, `Dilli Gang` also features Darshan Jariwala, Neena Kulkarni, Yashpal Sharma and Asrani.
"I play Ashish who goes abroad and has been staying there to make his career. He`s an average guy who wants to become something in life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!