Aamir Dalvi dedicates first movie to parents
Mumbai:After spending 14 long years on television, actor Aamir Dalvi is making a leap to the big screen with `Dilli Gang`. He dedicates the movie to his parents.
He has been part of TV shows like `Jyoti`, `Sanskaar Laxmi`, `Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat` and `Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki`.
"The film revolves around senior citizen murders and what attracted me most was that it is as much about us as it is about our parents. I feel that I owe a great amount to my parents for whatever I am today and hence I took up the film for them," Aamir said in a statement.
Directed by Ashish Tyagi, `Dilli Gang` also features Darshan Jariwala, Neena Kulkarni, Yashpal Sharma and Asrani.
"I play Ashish who goes abroad and has been staying there to make his career. He`s an average guy who wants to become something in life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas