Aanchal Khurana fed up of daily shows
Mumbai: ‘Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke’ is Aanchal Khurana`s first fiction show and she is already fed up of playing the character.
Winner of ‘Roadies 8’, the Delhi girl is seen as a typical daughter-in-law, who is seen plotting and planning all the time.
"Right now, I am fed up of daily shows. Recently, I had decided to go home and relax for a few months," Aanchal, who has been essaying the role of Charu for the last one year, told reporters.
But having said that, Aanchal admits her character has taught her a lot.
"There is a lot of variations in my character. This is my first show and I have learned a lot from my character," said the actress who is now "getting offers for new shows".
Open to fiction shows, she craves to play positive characters and added: "People have started hating me."
Unlike many TV actors, who want to try their luck in films, Aanchal is content with TV.
"I really don`t want to get into Bollywood as it is tough to be there unless you are a Khan or a Kapoor," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG