Aanchal Khurana fed up of daily shows
Mumbai: ‘Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke’ is Aanchal Khurana`s first fiction show and she is already fed up of playing the character.
Winner of ‘Roadies 8’, the Delhi girl is seen as a typical daughter-in-law, who is seen plotting and planning all the time.
"Right now, I am fed up of daily shows. Recently, I had decided to go home and relax for a few months," Aanchal, who has been essaying the role of Charu for the last one year, told reporters.
But having said that, Aanchal admits her character has taught her a lot.
"There is a lot of variations in my character. This is my first show and I have learned a lot from my character," said the actress who is now "getting offers for new shows".
Open to fiction shows, she craves to play positive characters and added: "People have started hating me."
Unlike many TV actors, who want to try their luck in films, Aanchal is content with TV.
"I really don`t want to get into Bollywood as it is tough to be there unless you are a Khan or a Kapoor," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- This temple in Karnataka’s coastal region has world’s second-tallest Shiva statue
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 655—Abhi is lost in Pragya's thoughts!
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH