Aaron Paul still watches `Breaking Bad`
London: Actor Aaron Paul says he likes watching old episodes of his popular series `Breaking Bad` as he considers it a great show.
The 34-year-old actor played Jesse Pinkman on the Emmy Award-winning series that came to end last year, reportedly. "I`m biased but I do think it`s one of the greatest television shows that`s ever been made," Paul said.
`Breaking Bad`, tells the story of Walter White (played by, a lung cancer-stricken chemistry teacher, who turns to producing and selling methamphetamine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage