After playing Mallika, Rukhsar looks forward to new show
Mumbai: Actress Rukhsar says that she enjoyed playing Dr. Mallika in television show `Kuch Toh Loh Kahenge` and now she is looking forward to another show.
The actress revealed that her new project is interesting and would be beamed on a leading channel in October.
"I will be coming in a very interesting thing on one of the leading channels shortly. It`s very, very interesting. I can`t say anything much right now as nothing has been finalised now," she said adding that she would be able to give details in some time.
Talking about her current show "Kuch Toh Loh Kahenge", where her character has moved to Australia, she said: "I have not done much of TV, but whatever I have done, I have enjoyed the character of Mallika the most. The role has changed from an unrealistic vamp to a victim of domestic violence to now a mother of a child, so I enjoyed this character a lot."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression
- Obama, DiCaprio to discuss climate change
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'