After playing Mallika, Rukhsar looks forward to new show
Mumbai: Actress Rukhsar says that she enjoyed playing Dr. Mallika in television show `Kuch Toh Loh Kahenge` and now she is looking forward to another show.
The actress revealed that her new project is interesting and would be beamed on a leading channel in October.
"I will be coming in a very interesting thing on one of the leading channels shortly. It`s very, very interesting. I can`t say anything much right now as nothing has been finalised now," she said adding that she would be able to give details in some time.
Talking about her current show "Kuch Toh Loh Kahenge", where her character has moved to Australia, she said: "I have not done much of TV, but whatever I have done, I have enjoyed the character of Mallika the most. The role has changed from an unrealistic vamp to a victim of domestic violence to now a mother of a child, so I enjoyed this character a lot."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?