After `Pratigyaa`, Arhaan Behl happy to play demure character
Mumbai: After playing a small town ruffian in ‘Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya’, Arhaan Behl will be seen as a simple, honest guy in ‘Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se’ and says it is a welcome contrast to the earlier one.
Unlike ‘Pratigya’, in which Arhaan essayed `dabang` Krishna, his character Raghu in the Zee TV`s new show is demure.
"As an actor I want to do a variety of roles. Until now I was being offered roles which were similar to my earlier character Krishna. I didn’t want to repeat myself," Arhaan said in a statement.
"What attracted me to the show was the simplicity of my character Raghu. Raghu is an average guy. He doesn’t possess any hero-like qualities. I play a simple lower middle-class guy in the show. He is loyal and hard working. My character is very down-to-earth and that is what makes him special," he added.
Raghu is strong, but not aggressive. "The role is quite different from my earlier character. This is my first show on Zee TV and I hope my fans will give me equal love and affection like my earlier show," said the actor.
Produced by Film Farm Productions, the show is slated to go on air soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons