All-night shoot leaves us with no personal life: Annie Gill
Mumbai: TV serial ‘Anamika’ has completed 100 episodes and lead actress Annie Gill, who plays Rano in it, says that since the show is mostly shot at night, the actors hardly have a personal life.
"It has been nice and it has been an experience. I had never thought that I`ll work so much. There have been constant night shifts continuously for months. You don`t have much personal life left," Annie said here Friday while celebrating the feat for the show.
"It`s a joint venture of our creative team, production team, the technicals and producers," she added.
Mudit Nayar, who plays Jeet, credits everyone for the show`s success.
"We shoot at night and it may look like just a few minutes, but (sometimes), it takes whole night to shoot. So all our departments like the light, electric, technicians, spot boys, scriptwriters are collectively responsible for the success (of the show)," he said.
‘Anamika’ is the story of a witch, played by Simran Kaur, who wants to get Jeet at all costs and how she devises means to achieve that.
The show went on air Nov 26 last year. It is telecast on Sony TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Courteney Cox defends Jennifer Aniston amid Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt's divorce
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Justin Bieber pursuing Pamela Anderson
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'