Amber Tamblyn to join `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Actress Amber Tamblyn will star as the long-lost lesbian daughter of the deceased Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen) in hit TV show `Two and a Half Men`.
The actress, who has previously appeared in `Joan of Arcadia` and `House`, will play Jenny in the hit CBS comedy.
In the show`s season 11 premiere, Jenny will come looking for her dad Charlie, only to find his house now occupied by Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). She moves from New York to LA for an acting career.
"She`s somewhat of a chip off the old block. She`s having a good time and doesn`t care about the destruction left behind her. Decadence from the other side felt long overdue," `Two and a Half Men` executive Chuck Lorre said.
Tamblyn is currently in line to appear in five episodes, with the option to become a series regular while actor Angus T Jones, who plays Jake, steps down from a full-time role on the show.
His exit followed a highly-publicised video last year, in which he branded the series "filth" and urged people to stop watching.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’