Amitabh Bachchan rings bell at Bombay Stock Exchange
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan Tuesday morning rang the bell at the Bombay Stock Exchange as part of the promotions of ‘Yudh’, a TV show which marks his debut in the fiction space on the small screen.
Dressed in a formal suit, the Big B rang the bell at 9.15 a.m.
The actor, who essays the role of real estate giant Yudhisthir Sikarwarlists, owner Shanti Constructions Pvt. Ltd., even listed the fictional company on BSE as a promotional move.
"The listing is only for today," a source said.
As the countdown to the start of trading began and as soon as the electronic clock struck, the 71-year-old rang the bell amongst huge cheers.
He even revealed the striking poster of ‘Yudh’, which follows the life of Yudhishthir, a real estate baron, who has recently been diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder.
The show`s story traces his journey, his struggle with his collapsing health, his battle with business rivals and his complicated family equations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Raftaar's 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' rap song will make you say 'SAHI PAKDE HAI'!
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati