Amitabh Bachchan rings bell at Bombay Stock Exchange
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan Tuesday morning rang the bell at the Bombay Stock Exchange as part of the promotions of ‘Yudh’, a TV show which marks his debut in the fiction space on the small screen.
Dressed in a formal suit, the Big B rang the bell at 9.15 a.m.
The actor, who essays the role of real estate giant Yudhisthir Sikarwarlists, owner Shanti Constructions Pvt. Ltd., even listed the fictional company on BSE as a promotional move.
"The listing is only for today," a source said.
As the countdown to the start of trading began and as soon as the electronic clock struck, the 71-year-old rang the bell amongst huge cheers.
He even revealed the striking poster of ‘Yudh’, which follows the life of Yudhishthir, a real estate baron, who has recently been diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder.
The show`s story traces his journey, his struggle with his collapsing health, his battle with business rivals and his complicated family equations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!