Ankita Lokhande back in `Pavitra Rishta`, co-stars happy
Mumbai: Actress Ankita Lokhande, who played Archana in popular show ‘Pavitra Rishta’, is returning to the show. Her co-stars in the show Hiten Tejwani and Usha Nadkarni, who play her husband and mother-in-law, respectively, are happy about it.
Ankita had reportedly left the show midway when she was asked to play grandmother in it, but she was not comfortable with it. There was also news that actress Gautami Kapoor was going to replace her as Archana, but now Ankita is back for good.
When asked what would have been his reaction had some new `Archana` joined the show, Hiten said: "Whenever a new artist comes, it takes him and others a bit of time to adjust, to set his chemistry right with everyone, to know what is his nature, how he behaves."
"So, definitely it takes a bit of time to adjust but at the end everything sets well," added Hiten here on the set of the show.
Veteran actress Usha was nonchalant about it and said: "I don`t care about it. I do my work sincerely and play my character sincerely. It does not matter who is there in front of me (who is working with me), I do my work with sincerity."
The current track of the show shows Archana in coma, and how doctors are trying their best to bring her out of it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list