Arhaan Behl, Vikram Sethi- the new BFFs in town!
While the industry has dime a dozen tales of co-actors who do not get along with each other, here’s one Jai-Veeru Jodi who just don’t seem to get bored of each other! We are talking about Arhaan Behl and Vikas Sethi of Zee TV’s recently launched show ‘Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se’.
Arhan Behl (Raghu) and Vikas Sethi (Jaswant Rana) apparently have a blast in each other’s company. From cracking jokes in Punjabi to reading their scripts together, these two seem to have a blast shooting together. Ironically, the two do not share a cordial relationship onscreen, but their character differences do not reflect in their off-screen relationship at all.
When we contacted Vikram, he said, “Since Arhaan and I both are Punjabis, we feel at ease in each other’s company. Because of our common background we are both comfortable practicing and rehearsing for our dialogues and reading our scripts together in Punjabi. We share a common taste in food and films as well. The typical practice of two Punjabi boys addressing each other as Veere or Bhai exists between us as well. He is a very good friend of mine and I really miss his presence on the sets whenever he is not shooting.”
Apart from these two, apparently the entire team is always seen having fun together on the sets. Confirms Vikas, “We have a WhatsApp group called DDBEDS (Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se), where throughout the day we keep pulling each other’s legs and have a blast even if we are not shooting! And I must tell you, Alok ji (Aloki Nath) has the best sense of humor amongst all.”
We’ve seen many such hit pairs kicking off as the show begins, but slowly, as they start maturing into individual characters on the show, they begin to have differences and end up falling apart. Well, all we can say now is “Iss Jodi ko kisi ki nazar na lag jaaye”.
To know more, watch ‘Do dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se’ every Monday to Friday at 8:30 only on ZEE TV!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air