Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in new bodybuilding TV drama `Pump`
London: Arnold Schwarzenegger is all set to feature in a new TV drama series, which will be based on the bodybuilding industry.
The 65-year-old actor will also be an executive producer of the programme ` Pump `, the Daily Star reported.
The show will be set in 1970s Venice Beach, in California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?