Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in new bodybuilding TV drama `Pump`
London: Arnold Schwarzenegger is all set to feature in a new TV drama series, which will be based on the bodybuilding industry.
The 65-year-old actor will also be an executive producer of the programme ` Pump `, the Daily Star reported.
The show will be set in 1970s Venice Beach, in California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'