Barry Bostwick joins `Grace and Frankie`
Los Angeles: Actor Barry Bostwick, Emmy-winning `Scandal` actor Joe Morton and Geoff Stults have joined the cast of Netflix`s `Grace and Frankie`.
Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin lead the cast of `Grace and Frankie` as rivals who are left to comfort each other when their husbands declare their love for one another, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Martin Sheen and Sam Waterston will play the women`s ex-husbands in a comedy series from `Friends` writer Marta Kauffman and `Home Improvement`s Howard J Morris.
Stults (`7th Heaven`, `Enlisted`) will play the previously-cast Brooklyn Decker`s on-screen husband.
Morton is portraying one of Frankie`s (Tomlin) oldest friends, while Bostwick has been cast as a newly-divorced friend of Grace`s (Fonda) family.
The ensemble cast for `Grace and Frankie` will also include June Diane Raphael, Baron Vaughn, Mary Kay Place and Ethan Embry.
`Grace and Frankie` is expected to premiere on Netflix next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’